MUSEUMS FREE FOR ALL
Sunday, April 26, 2015 | 12 - 5PM
For one day each year, Amway is excited to partner with world-class public institutions in Grand Rapids so that families can come downtown and experience the uniqueness of each museum FREE of charge. So, make it a family-fun day and bring your entire family downtown Grand Rapids on April 26th and have fun exploring five great museums.
Partnering museums include:
- Grand Rapids Art Museum | 101 Monroe Center St NW, Grand Rapids, MI 49503
- Grand Rapids Children's Museum | 11 Sheldon Ave NE, Grand Rapids, MI 49503
- Grand Rapids Public Museum | 272 Pearl St NW, Grand Rapids, MI 49504
- Gerald R. Ford Presidential Museum | 303 Pearl St NW, Grand Rapids, MI 49504
- Urban Institute for Contemporary Arts | 2 West Fulton, Grand Rapids, MI 49503
In addition to the museum visits, enjoy variety of other fun, family-friendly activities and convienences throughout the day, including:
- Free shuttle rides to and from all five participating museums.
- Fun activities at the entrance to each museum
FREE shuttles will circulate between all five museums from noon to 6pm.
Museums Free For All 2015 is sponsored exclusively by Amway.